Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

March 05, 2007

Our first breakfast at the Guest House !




We arrived in Addis around 10 p.m. and it took a few hours to get our Visa, luggage and get to the guest house. And we were up at 8 a.m. the next morning. Here is a picture of us at breakfast. At this point it was 1 a.m. our time back home but for some reason we were so excited that we never even felt tired. The people we travelled with told us that they usually did not get jet lag on the way there and we did not experience jet lag at all so we were quite happy. I thought I would mention that for those who worry about being tired when you pick up your children. I felt sooo much better than I imagined I would feel after the flight and late night and hour difference !

Both of us were not able to sleep a good sleep for a few nights (only had like 3 hours of sleep) but we were always going 18 hours days so it was really great.... on the third night in Addis, we were really tired and slept a whole 13 hours straight and then we were on the Ethiopian schedule :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home