Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

March 03, 2007

Montreal Airport !


So off we were.. We flew to Montreal and met up with the most of the group here… We were 9 in total. One girl met us in Germany and the other only met us the next day in Addis.

So we had a lay over in Montreal for 5 hours and we were really really excited… Could not wait to meet everyone as they were coming in. This is where I met Nathalie for the first time too. We had talked on the forum for over a year already and we were finaly meeting in person, it was really fun !

Here I am sitting with four layers.. Three sweaters and my jacket….. Our luggage was at full capacity and my carry on as well so I figured that I would bring the few bulkier sweater on me but it got really warm really fast hihihi so I kept them around my waist most of the time…. Pretty trendy huh….

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home