The start of our expedition to Ethiopia !
Here we are at the Moncton airport just before saying good bye to our husbands !
Well I'm at the start of our journey to Ethiopia......Thank you for your patience guys while I sorted out all my pictures and got my videos working !! I am finaly ready and can't wait to share everything !!! I hope its interesting for you guys too LOL... I took a lot of notes down when I was in Ethiopia so this will be kind of like the journal of my trip !
Please leave comments at anytime with any questions or things that you would like me to talk about and I will answer them in future posts !
To begin I would like to tell everyone that Julie, the friend that came with me on this expedition is truly a great friend.It was an amazing trip for both of us in many ways and we are so excited to have this bond for life. Some of the things we saw and experienced are things that no one will ever understand and that we would never be able to describe in words so its neat to have someone that was there with me and who can relate to what we experienced. She was very excited to be able to share my meeting my girls for the first time and I was glad that she was there to capture great pictures and videos of this special time !
We had great laughs (that only we would think was funny) and great cries... sharing a room was a definite bonus for the two of us as some nights we felt REALLY homesick and missed our husband much... and just having someone to talk to in the middle of the night when we couldn't sleep was really great ! There are not many people other than our husbands that we thought we would be able to spend 24 hours a day, 10 days straight with and still be LAUGHING really hard at the end of the journey.. even our group thought that was amazing as they all had their own rooms... but to do it again Julie and I would both definetly want to share a room again as it did have many advantages !!!
So here is the story about our expedition to Ethiopia... enjoy !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

1 Comments:
At 4:06 PM,
Louise said…
Hey Lisa...can't wait to see and hear about the journey. You can see the excitement and anticipation in both of your eyes. Can't wait to be able to experience this journey myself.
Post a Comment
<< Home