Only 3 Sleeps left !!!!
Yesterday was a pretty awsome day....
I got an email from CBC TV... their producer (who has adopted her daughter from China) asking if Pierre and I would be interested in doing an interview with them about our adoption.
They are coming over to our house tommorow morning to meet with us for that !
I am very excited about that and will hopefully be able to let you all know when it will be on TV.. it is a provincial show so only available in NB. But I may be able to post it on the blog or something !
I am still packing.. all done the donations, now just packing a few last things for myself !
I got an email from CBC TV... their producer (who has adopted her daughter from China) asking if Pierre and I would be interested in doing an interview with them about our adoption.
They are coming over to our house tommorow morning to meet with us for that !
I am very excited about that and will hopefully be able to let you all know when it will be on TV.. it is a provincial show so only available in NB. But I may be able to post it on the blog or something !
I am still packing.. all done the donations, now just packing a few last things for myself !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

2 Comments:
At 1:15 PM,
esther said…
my gosh, your a star!!! :)
that IS awesome, what a great way to enlighten folks on international adoption...
would love to see it!!
At 2:29 PM,
Tao's Mommy said…
OMG...that is wonderful!! I would love to see a copy of it!!
Post a Comment
<< Home