My T-shirts !



Sorry for the lack of posts,
Only 9 days left before I leave today and wow I have so much stuff to get done before I leave so its keeping me really really busy....
Ealier in our adoption, as I was not able to find any t-shirts for expectant parents from Ethiopia online, I asked my dad to create one for me....
As some friends wanted some, I had a few orders done for friends here in Canada.. However lately I had been getting lots and lots of request for them as they are unique and not available anywhere else... So here we are, we have created a website for them .....
http://helpingethiopianchildren.blogspot.com/
and I have been receiving orders from around the world even from families in Australia, imagine that ! And the best part is that part of the cost is going directly to help orphaned children in Ethiopia !!! We are hoping to keep this project going and hopefully bring our new t-shirts later on this year for grandmas and siblings so that families can buy them as gifts around Christmas time !
Yesterday a great adoption blog even ran my story for everyone to read.. I was really excited !!
Check it out here !
http://ethiopia.adoptionblogs.com/weblogs/t-shirts-for-ethiopian-adoptive-families
Only 9 days left before I leave today and wow I have so much stuff to get done before I leave so its keeping me really really busy....
Ealier in our adoption, as I was not able to find any t-shirts for expectant parents from Ethiopia online, I asked my dad to create one for me....
As some friends wanted some, I had a few orders done for friends here in Canada.. However lately I had been getting lots and lots of request for them as they are unique and not available anywhere else... So here we are, we have created a website for them .....
http://helpingethiopianchildren.blogspot.com/
and I have been receiving orders from around the world even from families in Australia, imagine that ! And the best part is that part of the cost is going directly to help orphaned children in Ethiopia !!! We are hoping to keep this project going and hopefully bring our new t-shirts later on this year for grandmas and siblings so that families can buy them as gifts around Christmas time !
Yesterday a great adoption blog even ran my story for everyone to read.. I was really excited !!
Check it out here !
http://ethiopia.adoptionblogs.com/weblogs/t-shirts-for-ethiopian-adoptive-families
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

1 Comments:
At 1:18 PM,
esther said…
that's great Lisa!!
boy this blogging world sure shrinks the real world - yikes!!!
anyway, happy packing girl!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home