Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

January 27, 2007

I have joined the croc WORLD !



I have been looking for chocolate brown crocks for about 6 months around time.... the dark colors are usually for men so I was never able to find a size that would fit me.... I was about to give in a buy another color when ROOTS finaly pulled through for me......

I even bought a little Jibbitz (snap to put on the crocs) of an elephant ! I wanted them to wear in the house as slippers and WOW they are the most confortable things in this world i'm sure !!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:17 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    cute..... only you Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home