Donations to bring to Ethiopia !

Well we are down to 24 sleeps left !! I am starting to get really excited ! This week, we have gotten our schedule of the things we will be doing throughout the week and it seems like we will have so much fun !
Julie and I have started packing the donations and have bought lots of stuff on the week-end (travel essentials for us and donations as well). Here are a few pictures of our recent purchases to bring for the children we will be working with ! We have lots more and will be posting pictures of them as we pack !
We also have lots of people helping me make hemp bracelets as well to be able to give to the children when we are there.. We are trying to make as many as we can…. We are around 200 at this point…. A GREAT BIG THANK YOU to Nadia, Adele, Maria, Lori, Jacquie, Krista and Amanda for helping Julie and I make these bracelets ! I guess the children love bracelets !We will try to take pictures of the children with them so you guys can see!

I have also made a special package for Penale (my sponsor child) that I will also be visiting while in Ethiopia.
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

3 Comments:
At 7:14 AM,
Anonymous said…
how fun!!!
wish you could pack me in a suitcase...haha - like you haven't heard that one yet!!
happy packing!
At 10:24 AM,
Anonymous said…
Only 24 more sleeps....how EXCITING!!!
Looking forward to further updates.
Sait John,NB
At 7:55 PM,
Tao's Mommy said…
Your getting so close!!! What a wodnerful thing your doing for those children...you are a true "sunshine"...
Post a Comment
<< Home