More gifts for our babies !

We received a beautiful Colors of Africa Calendar for our kitchen from my friend Julie... and our babies received two little RUSS stuff toys ... and they are precious !

They also received a Giraffe Growth Chart (From Memere Goguen), which I had desperatly tried to find and couldn't anywhere ! There are 6 markers for heights so everyone joked that we would not be able to have more than 6 kids growing at the same time ! There is also a little slot in leafs to put a picture of the child that it measures !!

We also received an African Statue (from my sister) that I really really wanted. Its a mother and two children, I find it to be precious and perfect to have in their nursery !

The babies also received a really nice multicultural painting and lamp shade to add accents to their playroom !
continued on next post.....
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

2 Comments:
At 12:11 AM,
The Hattons... said…
YAY! Mikiyas got the exact same giraffe growth chart for his birthday from my mom. It's on the wall now waiting for him to come home. I love the lamp shade and statue as well.
At 8:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
oh that is so great!!!
the mom with her babes is beautiful!
Post a Comment
<< Home