Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

December 21, 2006

Our babies first Christmas gifts !















I received my first Christmas gift for the babies from a dear friend in BC last night ( THANKS Sheri, Lyle and Mikiyas!!!).....

I was so excited and the blankets are beautiful and will be perfect to bring with us when we travel to Ethiopia to bring them home !

Only 4 more sleeps before Christmas !

1 Comments:

  • At 6:49 PM, Blogger The Hattons... said…

    I did not see this post until now! You are more than welcome. I'm so glad you enjoyed receiving them and that they're something you will use.

    You are a blessing in my life and you deserve so much more.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home