Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

November 27, 2006

The size of Africa !

On another blog, they had posted this map which shows just how BIG Africa really is compared to other countries.

http://strangemaps.wordpress.com/2006/11/20/35-the-size-of-africa/

Lisa

3 Comments:

  • At 10:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    hi there...just wanted to let you know of another BBC News video clip that was on this past friday...my husband and I have been following your blog as we to are adopting from Ethiopia.

    http://news.bbc.co.uk/nolavconsole/ifs_news/hi/nb_wm_fs.stm?news=1&nbram=1&nbwm=1&nol_storyid=6182586

     
  • At 11:37 AM, Blogger esther said…

    WOW!! I would never have thought it was really that HUGE!!! that's really interesing!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Blogger Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said…

    Thanks Anonymous for posting the video clip, I had not seen it yet.

    Are you and your husband from Canada ?

    Thank you for following our blog !

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home