6 month !!!!

Well we are at the 6 month mark..... This is a big milestone as it seems that families waiting for two children have not waited much longer than 6 months for their refferal so we feel that we are getting closer and closer to hearing that we have been matched and that we can find out who our two littles ones are !
The wait sometimes seems very very long... There are good days and then there are bad days....Gladly the good days outweight the bad days at this point but sometimes its just really hard to know that your children in another part of the world and that we don't even know what they look like, what their names are, when we will be able to hold them in your arms for the first time….
It’s really an emotional process and I'm glad that I do have a lot of support from friends and family and other adoptive families and from Pierre ! He is wonderful and going through everything with me so we share all the time so it’s a really neat experience, one that I would never change as its exactly where we are suppose to be…
Sometimes its just hard to imagine it will really happen when its taking months and months and that you don't know where the end is so sometimes I'm sad but most days I know our babies will come to us when the time is right. Our babies will help us and give us the patience and strength we need to get through the next few months, I am sure of that !!!
Its hard to understand unless you go through the process as I didn't think it was going to be this hard but I would NEVER change anything even if I could....
I know that when our babies will be home that they will remind us everyday how much this long wait was worth it !!!!!!!!
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

2 Comments:
At 7:23 AM,
Tao's Mommy said…
6 months!!! Happy LIDiversary (not sure if you use the terms LID- Log in date....that what the term is for China).
Ohhh I soo hope you have your referrals by Christmas. Wouldnt that be PERFECT!!
Just think that every day that passes it brings you closer to those little ones waiting for you!!!
At 12:12 PM,
esther said…
WOW!! Lisa, just think those 6 months are BEHIND you...no longer looming in front, that's a HUGE hurtle!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home