Our packing lists !

Here is my adult packing list that I used for my trip in February and it worked great as I never noticed that I was missing anything at all.
Purse
Lip Sil
Purrell (at least 62% of alcohol)
Small Flash light
Journal
Book and book light
Contacts and solution
Sunglasses
Watch
Gum
*****Money Belt**** with passport, money and vaccination certificates
Suitcases and carry ons
T-shirt(tops)
Capris(pants)
1 pair of PJs
1 fleece (sweater)
1 raincoat
socks and underwear
1 extra PJs
1 extra pair of sneakers
Bandanas (hat)
Medecine
Tweezers
Cameras (batteries)
Battery Alarm
Little sewing kit
Duct Tape
Donations and Gifts
Sandals for inside the guesthouse
Gifts for my sponsor child
Lice medicine
Garbage bags (Ziplock bags)
Jay clothes
Sun block
Kleenex folded to use as toilet paper when outside of guest house
Bubble wrap to bring back gifts
Ear plugs
Bug spray
Back pack
Some food (power bars and powder Gatorade)
Some confort food (CHOCOLATE!)
Toiletteries
Shower Gel, Shampoo and conditioner
1 towel
Face wipes and wipes to use the washroom sometimes
Face Clothes
Hair elastics and comb
Toothbrush and toothpaste
Nail cliper
Polysporin & Band Aids
Extra Contact and contact solution
Iodine and tea tree oil
Cough drops
Shaver and Shaving cream
I was able to fit most of my clothes in my carry on last trip to make more room for donations. This time, I will put a little of everything in all the suitaces and if we lose some then we will still have stuff for the girls and for us for a few days no matter what luggage we have even if its just our carry ons for a few days !
Here is the list that I have done for the girls. If anyone thinks of anything that I am forgetting or should add to the list, please let me know !
Robeez
Sandales
Sneakers
Socks
Panties
Pull ups
Diapers
Bottles & Liners
Nipples
Nipple brush
Sippy cups
Extra crib sheets
Blankets
Diaper bag
Diaper change pad
Kids sunblock
Sweaters
Hats
PJs
Bathing suits
Rain coats (we are travelling rainy season)
Clothes
Disposable bibs
Thermometer set
(include nail clipper and all that)
Snacks
Sippy cups
Formula
Bowls and utensils
Baby Toothbrushes
Baby Toothpaste
Skin Lotion
Shampoos & Conditionner
Books
Toys
Water wings
Sling
Photo album
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

7 Comments:
At 9:19 AM,
Ricki said…
Oh Lisa, it's so exciting to see your packing list!!! I can hardly wait for you to go get your girls!
i might steal that first list for my trip in October if yo don't mind!
Ricki
At 11:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
Lisa,
I can't believe how great your list is... do you mind if we steal it to use as the packing list for our expeditions? There's lots on there I wouldn't have thought of - you are one prepared indiviudal :-).
I can't wait to meet you (and your family), I look forward to traveling with you this summer to Ethiopia.
-Sandra
At 12:11 PM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for posting this great list Lisa! It's going to be so helpful when we start to pack for our trip this next month.
At 3:49 PM,
Tao's Mommy said…
OMG isnt this FUN!!! Yayyyyyy I cannot wait to follow your journey!! I'm down to a 46 day count...what are you at? haha!!! Enjoy this time and it looks like your ready Mommy!!!
~~HUGS~~
At 5:53 AM,
Anonymous said…
It is amazing how much "stuff" little people need. I know Lucy's stuff took up way more room in our suitcases than our stuff did!
At 9:07 AM,
Anonymous said…
You sound really organized. There sure is alot of stuff needed. I'm really excited for you!!
At 6:59 AM,
Nikki said…
This is really helpful! If you don't mind me asking, what gift did you bring for your sponsor child? I am meeting my sponsor child when I am in Ethiopia in february and haven't decided what the best gift(s) to bring would be. I want to get some things for her, as well as a few things for the family (parents and 9 yo brother).
Thanks!
Nikki
http://ethiopia2009-adana.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment
<< Home