Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

June 20, 2007

I'll stand by you !



Carrie Underwood recently travelled to Ethiopia for the Idol Gives back episode and well this video has been posted on many blogs and I SOOO enjoyed it so I wanted to post it on mine as well ! I am never able to get through it without tears, such a beautiful song as well !

4 Comments:

  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    OH Lisa that is truly BEAUTIFUL....yes the tears streamed down my face also,however those smiles are priceless!!!!!
    I willl be so glad when you finally have your little angels in your arms.

    {{BIG HUGS}}

     
  • At 9:35 AM, Blogger Lesley said…

    Thanks for posting Lisa.
    Things like this always remind me how very blessed we are.
    Lesley
    PS I am also so excited to see a picture of your family ALL together, home, safe and sound :)

     
  • At 10:57 AM, Blogger Isabelle Boudreau said…

    It's just beautiful! I think i'll add it to our blog also for all our family to enjoy this! What a touching video...
    Isabelle

     
  • At 5:53 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I love it too! I was on iTunes the next day downloading it.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home