Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

June 19, 2007

New pictures !!!


After a long 2 and a half months, we have finaly received new pictures of Marika & Karelle !!! They are both holding the little dog teddy bears that we had sent them. In some of the pictures, they are looking at a little picture album that we had also put in their care packages ! It was soo wonderful to see how much they had grown and that they were showing Marika which would understand a little and telling her about the pictures we had sent !

Its amazing to think that we will soon be on our way to be with them !

We are still waiting for the update on their sizes so that we can finish packing, we are supose to have them sometimes this week with the rest of the pictures taken in our agency's last trip !!! SOOO exciting to know that this will be our last update before we see them !!!

8 Comments:

  • At 5:57 AM, Blogger Rempel Family said…

    Congratulations Lisa!! I am so very happy for you. I hope you will have a wonderful trip. I look forward to reading the blog when you get back.... Lisa

     
  • At 6:19 AM, Blogger Mom 2 six said…

    Yoo-hooo!!

     
  • At 6:20 AM, Blogger Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…

    I cannot imagine a more exciting countdown. Congratulations Lisa and Pierre. Just knowing how much a child Marika's age understands, I would love to see her smile when the staff tells her that her Mama and Papa will be there with there soon. I know she will remember her Mommy and I believe she understood the day you promised you would be back....and soon you will!!

     
  • At 9:33 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Congrats on the new pictures! They always make things so wonderful!!! Plus congrats on being able to bring your girls home soon....how incredibly awesome!!

     
  • At 10:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I'm sooooo happy for you both. This is it, the moment you have been waiting so long for. I bet it's all worth it now. Hope you have a wonderful trip there. I want to see pictures and get updates. Hopefully I'll see them when and if I go down for Christmas. Good luck!! Love you.

    Diane :)
    xox

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    HOW EXCITING!!!!!!!!!Can't wait to them both in your guy's arms!!!!!

     
  • At 9:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ok I was super jealous until I got my "teaser" photo by email today too. :) Good luck with the final shopping blitz once you have those measurements!!

    june

     
  • At 5:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Awesome! It is getting so close for you now. How wonderful to receive these update. It is great that you get to receive current information. I'm sure it must be wonderful to see their little faces!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home