Vanity Fair -The Africa issue
The Vanity Fair- The Africa issue will hit stands on June 12. I am anxious to get my copy.
There seems to be lots of great articles as it was guest edited by (RED) co-founder Bono.
Here is one article that caught my attention...
SEEING (RED)
(RED) is everywhere within the pages - from (RED) partners' advertisements to the articles and editorial photos. Don't miss the photo of Lulu, a 24-year-old HIV-positive mother who's regained her strength with the help of antiretroviral treatment funded by (RED) money. Lulu appears in Vanity Fair with her daughter Sinetepha ("we have hope"), who is HIV-negative thanks to the kind of mother-to-child transmission prevention efforts that the Global Fund is financing with (RED) money.
To read more, see the following link:
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/toc/2007/toc200707
Here is a video on you Tube of Bono speaking about this magazine.
There seems to be lots of great articles as it was guest edited by (RED) co-founder Bono.
Here is one article that caught my attention...
SEEING (RED)
(RED) is everywhere within the pages - from (RED) partners' advertisements to the articles and editorial photos. Don't miss the photo of Lulu, a 24-year-old HIV-positive mother who's regained her strength with the help of antiretroviral treatment funded by (RED) money. Lulu appears in Vanity Fair with her daughter Sinetepha ("we have hope"), who is HIV-negative thanks to the kind of mother-to-child transmission prevention efforts that the Global Fund is financing with (RED) money.
To read more, see the following link:
http://www.vanityfair.com/magazine/toc/2007/toc200707
Here is a video on you Tube of Bono speaking about this magazine.
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

3 Comments:
At 9:09 PM,
Anonymous said…
I was very excited to see this on Oprah the other day...she of course gets so much coverage. I think I will write about it on my blog as well...when i get a chance.
Debbie
At 1:19 PM,
Anonymous said…
I got my copy!! So far it has been interesting. I can't wait for Lucy to go to bed so I can really get into reading it!
At 4:22 AM,
Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said…
I thought it only went on sale on June 12 !!!!! I will have to go get a copy as well !!
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home