Great deal !
Well there is a store near our house that sells lots of used toys and books and clothes.... its a great one and I go often and pick up stuff for the girl's and their playroom often....
Today since I had gotten such an amazing deal I thought I would share pictures with you !!
I got lots of books, a Fisher Price domino and bingo game, a learn Winnie the pooh (you can tie his shoe laces and that) I also got the train set with animal boxes from Fisher Price and I also got a Little Tikes cradle, high chair and swing set for their dolls and the most amazing this is that I got all that for a WHOLE $14 !!!!!!
Quite amazing huh !!! I can't wait to see them play with the toys I buy.. I'm still getting their playroom ready but will share pictures of that soon as well !


Today since I had gotten such an amazing deal I thought I would share pictures with you !!
I got lots of books, a Fisher Price domino and bingo game, a learn Winnie the pooh (you can tie his shoe laces and that) I also got the train set with animal boxes from Fisher Price and I also got a Little Tikes cradle, high chair and swing set for their dolls and the most amazing this is that I got all that for a WHOLE $14 !!!!!!
Quite amazing huh !!! I can't wait to see them play with the toys I buy.. I'm still getting their playroom ready but will share pictures of that soon as well !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

8 Comments:
At 7:26 AM,
Isabelle Boudreau said…
WOW that is a great deal!! You will have to tell me what store this is unless you don't want us to go and steal your deals hehehehehe!! The girls will surely have a lot of fun with those!!
At 7:43 AM,
Louise said…
wow that is quite the deal!!!
Louise
At 12:56 PM,
Lesley said…
Great deals Lisa!
I can't wait for the photos when your two little ones are playing with the toys and snuggling up to you reading them a story!
FUN!
Lesley :)
At 6:41 PM,
Ricki said…
That is awesome Lisa! Maybe i should come out there for a shopping trip, haha!
Ricki
At 6:19 AM,
Mom 2 six said…
Good deal !
At 6:21 AM,
Anonymous said…
WOW!!A great deal for sure!It won't be long before we are looking at photos of the girls enjoying all these little treasures.
At 1:04 PM,
Anonymous said…
That is awesome! Love the doll furniture, how fun.
June
At 6:47 PM,
Mom to Kayli and Mya said…
What a great deal and they look new!!
I love looking and buying toys for the girls....
Care
Post a Comment
<< Home