Our first mommy group gathering !

We are now 5 families from our region that is adopting from Ethiopia that all live close enough to each other to get together once in a while so we formed our little group !
As this week-end is an emotionnal one (for me anwyays), being Mother's Day and all, I thought that it was the perfect time for our first mommy gathering to happen ! So this morning we all went to Cora's for breakfast and I had a wonderful time ! Most of them had never met each other or just some and all five of us are close in age and these will all be our first children so its really neat !
We are all very happy that we live close enough and that we will be able to have these little mommy gatherings once our children are home and even have play dates with the children as well ! Its great to know that our girls will get to know other families that our built like ours and can keep in touch with other Ethiopian children !
So here's to our first mommy gathering and hopefully the first of many !!! Thanks girls for a great breaksfast, I really needed that this week !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

3 Comments:
At 8:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Lisa....it was a lot of fun, and I really enjoyed meeting everyone! It is so nice to have other families to share in our experiences, and that they live so close so our kids will have each other as well.
Julie
PS - HAPPY MOTHERS DAY!
At 12:33 PM,
Isabelle Boudreau said…
Hi Lisa!!
I enjoyed it too and can't wait 'til we all have little ones playing around during our Mommy group gatherings!!
Happy Mother's Day!
Isabelle
At 5:53 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Lisa,
I loved getting together with everyone, it is so exciting to meet everyone and what a community we are forming, can't wait until our next get together!!
Jessie
Post a Comment
<< Home