Perseverance !
Once again, I appreciate all the comments that you have all made ! They have warmed my heart.
I know we all have our bad days once in a while and I know you can all relate ! The last few days have been a lot brighter which is fun ! I found a few deals on clothing for the girls so I was pretty excited about that !
I wanted to share this ecard that was shared with me this week from one of Pierre's cousin who is also patiently waiting with us to see the girls ! She is actually waiting to baby sit, right Nadia !
I thought it had a wonderful message and wanted to share with all of you as I know some of you are also waiting even if it is at different stages !
I hope this will brigthen your days !
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom=1&prodnum=3063779&path=41452
I know we all have our bad days once in a while and I know you can all relate ! The last few days have been a lot brighter which is fun ! I found a few deals on clothing for the girls so I was pretty excited about that !
I wanted to share this ecard that was shared with me this week from one of Pierre's cousin who is also patiently waiting with us to see the girls ! She is actually waiting to baby sit, right Nadia !
I thought it had a wonderful message and wanted to share with all of you as I know some of you are also waiting even if it is at different stages !
I hope this will brigthen your days !
http://www.yahoo.americangreetings.com/display.pd?bfrom=1&prodnum=3063779&path=41452
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

1 Comments:
At 6:40 PM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Lisa!
haha, I'm glad that you liked the card, I cannot wait to see your girls and yes, I am waiting to babysit...hehe...lotsa luv!!!
me xo
Post a Comment
<< Home