A little suprise...
Yesterday when I got at work, this is what I found on my desk....
.JPG)

It took me a while to figure out from who it was (it was a colleague at work) as it was not her writting but it soooo made me smile yesterday! It was a little something for mother's day.... Thank you A again, it was very much appreciated !
This will be my last Mother's Day without having the girls home.... hard to believe !!!
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

7 Comments:
At 9:03 AM,
Mom to Kayli and Mya said…
What a nice surprise Lisa! AND it is your LAST Mothers Day without the girls..
Big Hugs,
Carrie
At 10:37 AM,
Mom 2 six said…
How thoughtful !
Yes...your last mother's day without them....
At 10:46 AM,
Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said…
Isn't it so nice to get little bits of encouragement from others?! This is your last mother's day without your girls, but you can celebrate it anyway because they are with you in your heart!
At 8:26 PM,
Rempel Family said…
I am so happy for you Lisa!!! You have been such an encouragement to me. Thank you so much. Happy Mothers Day!!!!! LISA
At 5:33 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hey Lisa!
I'm just getting caught up on your blog. I can only imagine how difficult this time without your girls has been. Unless people have walked in your shoes, they will never understand the range of emotion you are feeling. And it is so easy to go from extreme bliss to deep sorrow.
I believe the journey to adoption makes us stronger. The more obstacles placed in front of us, the more we learn and grow. Some of us face more challenges than others. And everything you have experienced will make you the best parent you can be to your children. Embrace this time. It is helping to form the parent you are destined to be.
You are in the home stretch now. I promise you this will be a distant memory once you are home with the girls. I know I don't really remember life before our little girl. She fills and brightens every day. And when she is not quite her angelic self, I remember what we had to go through to finally meet her and I smile and move on. I wouldn't change a thing.
At 10:30 AM,
geminirn said…
How thoughtful!!Happy Mothers Day Lisa!!
At 9:25 PM,
esther said…
how sweet!!!
happy mother's day!!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home