Happy Mother's Day to all !
Kisses in the wind
I hold you in my heart
and touch you in my dreams
You are here each day with me
at least that's how it seems
I know you wonder where we are....
what's taking so long.
But remember child, I love you
so and God will keep your strong
Now go outside and feel the breeze
and let it touch your skin....
Because tonight, just as always,
I blow you kisses in the wind.
May God hold you in his hand
until I can be with you.
I promise you, my darling,
I'm doing all that I can do
Very soon, you'll have a family
for real, not just pretend.
But for tonight, just as always
I blow you kisses in the wind
May God wrap you in his arms
and hold you very tight.
And let the angels bring the kisses
that I send to you each night
~unknown author~
Marika and Karelle, we blow you kisses in the wind all the time and we are hoping you are catching them !
To all the mothers who are home with their children, who's children are not home yet, to our children's birth mothers and for Mothers that their babies are growing in their hearts or womb!
Have a Wonderful and Happy Mother's Day !!!

Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

8 Comments:
At 7:12 AM,
Anonymous said…
AWWWW!Lisa that is beautiful.A very special HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY goes out to you today,hope you have a wonderful day.
((HUGS))
At 7:27 AM,
Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…
You're the first Mommy that popped in my head this morning. Once again your post has choked me up. I so look forward to writing on your next years post. Thinking of you today and saying a little prayer that somehow the girls get a feeling in their heart that Mommy and Daddy will be there soon.
Hugs to you!
At 7:49 AM,
The Hattons... said…
Thanks for sharing Lisa. Beautiful post! Happy Mother's Day to an amazing mother.
At 8:51 AM,
Anonymous said…
Happy mothers day Lisa! Thank you for sharing that beautiful poem, and I hope you find it in your heart to have a wonderful day today! We all love you very much, and our arms are wrapped around you for support.
Julie
At 1:12 PM,
Mom to Kayli and Mya said…
Happy Mothers Day to you too. I LOVE that peom, beautiful!
Hugs,
Carrie
At 1:27 PM,
Anonymous said…
Happy Mother's Day to you!!
At 3:49 AM,
esther said…
what a beautiful poem...
happy mother's day lisa!!!
At 7:09 AM,
Krista Dolan said…
Happy Mothers Day to you!!!!
I also just love that song, I used it in Lily's adoption video.
It is by Dale Clark and it's called Kisses in the Wind. Everytime I hear it, I cry!! LOL
I think I may have it saved on my computer, if I do I'll send it to you.
Krista
Post a Comment
<< Home