Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

June 01, 2007

SHURUBA !!!

My friend Shelley has launched her own site of hair care products for our children! Shuruba means hair braid in Amharic (which is one of the main languages in Ethiopia!)

I am sooo excited to be able to share this with you ! I will also place the link on the side bar of my blog for future references as well !!

Enjoy

http://shuruba.sasktelwebsite.net

Once I have more experience with beads, snaps and hair product I will be able to share what will work with our girls hair or not ! I can't wait to be able to do their hair, this is all just soooo exciting !

1 Comments:

  • At 2:40 PM, Blogger Mom to Kayli and Mya said…

    What beautiful hair beads, headbands, ect.. I would be excited too, I love doing my girls hair. If only Kayli would let me do more...

    I hope all is well, havent heard from you in awhile.

    Care

     

Post a Comment

<< Home