We are leaving for Ethiopia in July !
Today was a big milestone in our adoption, today we got a tentative travel date !!!!!! An early Father's day gift !
We will be booking our flights soon and if everything falls into place as it should, our Gotcha Day will be on July 27 !!!!
We are SOOOOOO excited, we have not touched the ground all day. I can't wait for Pierre to meet our little girls as you can all imagine and of course I can't wait to hold them again !
We will be leaving with CHOIR and spending the first part of our trip with them and seeing our compassion child as well and will meet up with the other families to receive our children when everyone arrives!
I cannot wait to find out which family we will be travelling with and if we know any of them !
The best is yet to come and we can now start the countdown and the packing !!!!
We will be booking our flights soon and if everything falls into place as it should, our Gotcha Day will be on July 27 !!!!
We are SOOOOOO excited, we have not touched the ground all day. I can't wait for Pierre to meet our little girls as you can all imagine and of course I can't wait to hold them again !
We will be leaving with CHOIR and spending the first part of our trip with them and seeing our compassion child as well and will meet up with the other families to receive our children when everyone arrives!
I cannot wait to find out which family we will be travelling with and if we know any of them !
The best is yet to come and we can now start the countdown and the packing !!!!
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

16 Comments:
At 9:24 PM,
DEBRA said…
Congratulations,
I am so excited for you. that's not very long at all. I can't wait to see pictures of the 4 of you together. I am hoping our court date goes well!!! We won't be far behind you...I hope!!
God Bless
Debbie
At 10:23 PM,
Tao's Mommy said…
OMG...LISA THAT IS SOOOO EXCITING!!! NO FARE....you get to go before me...haha!! Oh well I will be right behind you!! I cannot wait to see those beautiful girls in your arms again...and of course meeting their daddy for the 1st time!!!
At 11:06 PM,
Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said…
I am SOOOOOOO happy for you Lisa... That is such exciting news.... It's getting so close... Make sure you give our little man a hug if possible!!!
CONGRATS over & over again!!!!
At 4:51 AM,
Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…
Sending you a big hug. That is just the best news that you have been waiting for.
Can't wait to hear about your girls
At 5:16 AM,
Anonymous said…
That is SO awesome!! Please, please keep us updated on your travel. Hopefully by the time you return I will know my travel dates too. We are keeping our fingers crossed that we are next. We are looking forward to welcoming your wonderful family home!
At 8:19 AM,
Chatter said…
I have goosebumps!! Woohoo :)
I'm always hoping for the update on your blog and today it was here!! Congratulations :) You both must be so thrilled. One month to go! Hope the time flies by. Best of luck and can't wait to see pics :)
At 9:12 AM,
hazel said…
Lisa, this is such exciting news. I'm really excited for you both. I'll bet this next month goes really fast.
I can't wait to see the pictures of you all home together.
At 9:47 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hooray! You're in the home stretch now. And how neat that you are going at the same time as the CHOIR trip.
Congratulations,
June
At 11:05 AM,
Krista Dolan said…
YIPEEE!!
I'm so happy for you!!!
What a great Father's day present!
At 12:42 PM,
Anonymous said…
OMG!! Lisa that is soo awesome!! I am so excited for you guys!!! :) and I cannot wait to see the girls!! congrats again!! Nadia ;)
At 1:15 PM,
Ricki said…
Congrats on your travel dates Lisa & Pierre!!! Bruce and I are so happy for your family and can hardly wait to see pictures of all of you together. I'm still dreaming of the day when we can meet and watch our little ones play together!
Ricki
At 2:13 PM,
Anonymous said…
OMG!!!!!!CONGRATULATIONS!!!This is so EXCITING!!!!!!!!
Can't wait for more updates!!!!!
At 2:20 PM,
Lesley said…
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa, SOOOOO excited for you and Pieere...it makes me cry to think of you getting your little girls and Pierre seeing them for the first time :)
I am so jealous (in a good way lol) that you are going back to Ethiopia so soon.
And meeting your Compassion child again...AND AND AND all the other cool things you will do and see.
Have an awesome 35 days of planning and dreaming.
Happy Fathers Day Pierre!
Lesley
At 7:59 PM,
Anonymous said…
me too!! We are gonna be there together!!!
Yahoo!
Heather
Samra's excited mommie
At 1:54 PM,
The Turgeon Expansion said…
Finally you can retire the "Expecting from Africa" tee-shirt, you're not expecting anymore, you're getting your delivery and soon!!! Can't wait to here all about it, happy packing!!
Rhonda
At 5:48 PM,
Mom to Kayli and Mya said…
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I havent been on the blog in forever!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!! Oh this is great news!!
Doing the happy dance for you
((hugs))
Carrie
Post a Comment
<< Home