Baby shower !
Today was a special day, not only did my friends have a baby shower for me but I was also able to announce to everyone about our travel date !!!
We had a great time today !!! It was a potluck and I had also brought all the stuff I had brought back from Ethiopia so that everyone could see.. see picture below... We also watched my videos from Ethiopia as some had not seen it yet, of course that was fun as well !
Thank you everyone that was able to make it and THANK YOU for the wonderful gifts as well ! I can't wait to have the girls home to be able to use all of this stuff !!!
It was sooo great to see everyone and neat to see you all share our excitement of becoming parents !!! We cannot wait for you all to meet the girls !!! Thank you to everyone that helped in any way to organize the shower, it was really fun !!!!
My friend Stephanie who planned the shower had also asked everyone to bring a box of granola bars. We are bringing as many as we can over to Ethiopia. We would like to have a bar for each of the children in the Liga School and Kid's Hope programs that we will be working with through CHOIR and there are 250 children !!!
With today's donations of granola bars, we now have 143 BARS !!!!
Here are a few pictures from today !
Mommies to be !
Stephanie & Me
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

1 Comments:
At 7:07 PM,
Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said…
sorry to those who had left comments here, I had to delete the whole post because of problems with the pictures !
Post a Comment
<< Home