Congratulations Louise !!!!!
Sorry for the late post, seems like all the excitement hits all at the same time here in the Maritimes !!!
I have been meaning to write about a dear friend that just got her refferal YEAH !!!!!! She is one of the first families that I emailed and met with when we started our adoption back in 2005 and we have been friends ever since !!!
I was SOOOOO excited when she found out last week (FINALY) that she was a mom to a beautiful son ! You can read about her refferal here
He is 7 month old and his name is Nathaniel Misganaw Issac Reid ! I will be able to bring him a care package from Louise when we go to Ethiopia which is soo fun !
Louise and I have been sharing this journey together almost from day one and we were at our friend Dawn's arrival at the airport a few months ago and it was the first maritime family that we were able to welcome at the aiport. She is very excited to welcome us home in August and I CANNOT wait to be at the aiport with Marika and Karelle to welcome her home as well later this year !!
Hard to believe that after almost 2 years, all three of us that started our adoption almost at the same time will be home with our children !!
Congratulations again Louise !!!!!!! I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey !!
Lisa
I have been meaning to write about a dear friend that just got her refferal YEAH !!!!!! She is one of the first families that I emailed and met with when we started our adoption back in 2005 and we have been friends ever since !!!
I was SOOOOO excited when she found out last week (FINALY) that she was a mom to a beautiful son ! You can read about her refferal here
He is 7 month old and his name is Nathaniel Misganaw Issac Reid ! I will be able to bring him a care package from Louise when we go to Ethiopia which is soo fun !
Louise and I have been sharing this journey together almost from day one and we were at our friend Dawn's arrival at the airport a few months ago and it was the first maritime family that we were able to welcome at the aiport. She is very excited to welcome us home in August and I CANNOT wait to be at the aiport with Marika and Karelle to welcome her home as well later this year !!
Hard to believe that after almost 2 years, all three of us that started our adoption almost at the same time will be home with our children !!
Congratulations again Louise !!!!!!! I can't wait to follow the rest of your journey !!
Lisa
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

1 Comments:
At 4:43 PM,
Louise said…
Lisa you have me in tears...hmm maybe not the first time you have done this :)
I am sooo glad to have shared this wild, crazy and amazing life changing journeys. Our children's lives will be richer to have our families in each other's lives. I cannot imagine now never having met you, Dawn or the rest of the maritime families.
Its amazing to think back to 2005...how we felt this would never happen...but here we are both mums to some amazing kids!!! So glad to have be able to share this journey with you!
Louise
Post a Comment
<< Home