Our craft fair at work !




We had our annual Christmas Craft show at work Thursday and Friday of this past week and it was lots of fun.... We were of course selling lots of baked goods, homemade chocolates and cookies in jar ! We sold for more than our goal so we were really happy ! I have added a few pictures below.
There was also a woman I work with that had made a baby quilt and was selling raffle tickets on it. I bought a few and can you believe I won it !!! Now I will have to have Pierre's grandmother quilt me another one for our other baby.....
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

2 Comments:
At 7:20 AM,
esther said…
a baby quilt...awwww. so glad the sale went well!!!
At 2:31 PM,
Tao's Mommy said…
All I can say is: YOUR A BUSY WOMAN!! Looks like a great sale!!
Post a Comment
<< Home