My Fortune Cookie
Tonight, Pierre and I went to eat at a chinese restaurant (buffet) and it was delicious...
Now the reason i'm writing about this is that after our meal, I picked up a fortune cookie ( I love fortune cookies) and opened it and here is what it said on the little piece of paper inside.
"Get ready for a daring adventure"
How appropriate..... I find it so weird that these little notes always seem to fit exactly with what is going on in our life...
When we began our adoption process, twice in a row, the little notes read....
"Good news will come to you from far away"
I have kept all these and will be adding them to our children's lifebooks!
Now the reason i'm writing about this is that after our meal, I picked up a fortune cookie ( I love fortune cookies) and opened it and here is what it said on the little piece of paper inside.
"Get ready for a daring adventure"
How appropriate..... I find it so weird that these little notes always seem to fit exactly with what is going on in our life...
When we began our adoption process, twice in a row, the little notes read....
"Good news will come to you from far away"
I have kept all these and will be adding them to our children's lifebooks!
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

3 Comments:
At 8:54 PM,
esther said…
that is so cool!!! i love that your keeping them for the lifebooks - so fun!!
At 9:57 AM,
Tao's Mommy said…
WOW...hope it is true!!
At 9:58 AM,
Tao's Mommy said…
I mean true and SOON!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home