Ethiopia here I come !!!!!

Well I have a little update about my upcoming expedition trip to Ethiopia (by the way there is only 71 days left before we leave ).
Our flights have been confirmed and booked and we even got our itinerary today !! YEAH !!!!
We leave Moncton at 12:15 p.m. on February 9... go through Montreal (where we will meet up with the rest of the group going on the expedition with us) then we go to Frankfurt Germany and we arrive in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia at 9:05 pm (February 10).....
We are very very excited, it will be an amazing trip and now that the flights are booked and non-refundable, it seems so real !!!
More to come about our expedition in later posts !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

2 Comments:
At 8:30 PM,
esther said…
YEAH!! what a rush, hey?! nice to have all that stuff confirmed...so happy for you!!
At 10:41 AM,
Anonymous said…
YAY! How exciting!!!
I am so excited for you both.
Post a Comment
<< Home