Continued from last post....
As blogger did not let me post this last pictures on the other post, here it is !

And last but not least, the babies received two little BREAKABLE birds like we used to have in our Christmas tree when I was young. It will be a tradition of letting them hang their bird on the tree every year. They received these great meaningful keepsakes from Memere Lavoie (my mom)!
It was great to have our children and their culture included in many of the gifts and helped us remember them during Christmas time !

And last but not least, the babies received two little BREAKABLE birds like we used to have in our Christmas tree when I was young. It will be a tradition of letting them hang their bird on the tree every year. They received these great meaningful keepsakes from Memere Lavoie (my mom)!
It was great to have our children and their culture included in many of the gifts and helped us remember them during Christmas time !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

3 Comments:
At 6:57 AM,
Anonymous said…
Hi Lisa,
I was on another blog site 'the family expansion' and she mentioned that you had been selling t-shirts for a fundraiser that say expecting from Ethiopia on it. I absolutely love them! Where did you get them? Or would I be able to order some from you even though I am all the way in Ontario? Please let me know.
jwerkhoven@yahoo.ca (jaclyn)
thanks!!
At 8:48 AM,
Anonymous said…
it's wonderful how your whole family is involved with the excitment of your 2 babes, and the gifts just make it all the more real - that is so heart warming, and so precious!!
blessings to you!!
At 9:02 AM,
Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said…
Jaclyn,
I tried to email you information about the shirts, however it says that the yahoo address you provided does not exist... I hope that you will read this posts and please email me at lisagoguen19@yahoo.ca and I will reply to you about the shirts !
Thank you
Lisa
Post a Comment
<< Home