Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

February 03, 2007

6 sleeps to go !




So am I ready for the trip YES !!!!! I am all packed NOOOOO !!!!!...... That is what I am doing this week-end.. packing... running to the store to get something I forgot about..... pack again... take a break.... pack again !!!!
We have lots and lots of bracelets, thanks again to everyone that has contributed to them.. .Here is a pick of them all laying on my kitchen table before I packed them....

Here is also other pictures of donations that I have packed !






1 Comments:

  • At 4:08 PM, Blogger esther said…

    i can't believe how many braclets you have??!?
    that's awesome!!

    sounds like you're having fun packing...i noticed there's not much room in your luggage for me?

    shucks...:)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home