ONE MORE DAY and CBC Update !
Well I am all packed and ready to go !!! I work my last day today and then I am off for 17 days YAHOOO and on top of that will be in Ethiopia on the week-end... Pretty amazing to think of that !
And well I just wanted to let everyone know that it will actually only air tonight at 6 p.m. on regular cable and its 6:30 if you have the Bell Express Vu dish. The show is called CBC News at 6 (in case you want to look for it on your guide).
CBC will also be following our adoption journey up until our children are home. I will keep everyone updated as to when they will air another part of our story.
It will be fun for the kids to see all this when they are older as well !
So hopefully everyone will be able to tune in !
For all of you that miss it or are not in NB, it would be possible for you to watch it about an hour after it has aired here at this link...
http://www.cbc.ca/nb/
On the right hand side, there is a link under Listen/watch Online and its called:
Watch CBC News at Six
If you click on this link tonight once the show has aired already, you will be able to watch it !
Enjoy !
And well I just wanted to let everyone know that it will actually only air tonight at 6 p.m. on regular cable and its 6:30 if you have the Bell Express Vu dish. The show is called CBC News at 6 (in case you want to look for it on your guide).
CBC will also be following our adoption journey up until our children are home. I will keep everyone updated as to when they will air another part of our story.
It will be fun for the kids to see all this when they are older as well !
So hopefully everyone will be able to tune in !
For all of you that miss it or are not in NB, it would be possible for you to watch it about an hour after it has aired here at this link...
http://www.cbc.ca/nb/
On the right hand side, there is a link under Listen/watch Online and its called:
Watch CBC News at Six
If you click on this link tonight once the show has aired already, you will be able to watch it !
Enjoy !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

5 Comments:
At 8:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
Lisa I can't believe you have to work today...ugghh how can you concentrate!
Louise
At 9:37 AM,
Unknown said…
I can't LOL !!!!!!!
Lisa
At 11:24 AM,
S&C said…
WOW! Thats so exciting!! Congrats!
At 6:27 PM,
esther said…
saw the clip - it was great!!!
thanks for sharing the link info.
have a blast!!!
At 12:01 PM,
Tao's Mommy said…
Ahhh I missed it...cant find it in the archives either...bummer!!
Post a Comment
<< Home