I would die for that !
Here is another video that has been posted on blogs lately. I also wanted to share it as it somewhat goes with my recent post about having lost children and its what I have felt since then !
This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!
2 Comments:
At 6:19 AM,
Anonymous said…
amen
At 9:33 PM,
Renee said…
Lisa- Wow, I know all about that! It made me cry for all we've been through and so happy for the gift we are going to receive. Best of luck to you and Pierre as you get ready to travel. I can't wait to see postings of the girls. I love wearing my expecting from Ethiopia T-shirt!
Renee
Post a Comment
<< Home