CBC Interview and play room :)
This morning, CBC continued the segments covering our adoption journey ! They will be filming our homecoming at the airport and then airing these two parts together the week after we return. I will post about the time it will play or when it will be available on the web in case some of you would like to see it :)
They will then do one last segment once we are settled in with the girls in our home in a few months !
On the week-end, we also re-organized our playroom and put in a foam floor ! I forgot that I don't think I have ever put pictures of it on the blog so here they are ! The black paint on the bottom half of the wall is chalkboard paint so that the girls can use them as a blackboard !!
Hard to believe that the girls will soon be playing here !

They will then do one last segment once we are settled in with the girls in our home in a few months !
On the week-end, we also re-organized our playroom and put in a foam floor ! I forgot that I don't think I have ever put pictures of it on the blog so here they are ! The black paint on the bottom half of the wall is chalkboard paint so that the girls can use them as a blackboard !!
Hard to believe that the girls will soon be playing here !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

18 Comments:
At 7:30 PM,
Anonymous said…
Dear Lisa and Pierre,
I am so glad that you took these photos of such a FANTASTIC playroom for your girls. You dont expect to ever see the floor again do you?:) You may find that they become overwhelmed as we have so much here. I used to hide some of the girls toys in baskets and rotate them out of the cupboard every so often. It makes it more interesting and they will rediscover the toys all over again!
Hope you dont mind just a little bit of advice from down under. Lots of Hugs Jo x
At 7:36 PM,
Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said…
Of course I don't mind the advice Jo and like you said, we will for sure not take everything out at the same time. We have put a little bit of toys upstairs (not in the playroom) for them to get used to a few toys first and will eventually play in the play room as they get older or at least more used to it ! A friend of mine also does that (rotates toys) so I will definetly do that as well !!!
Lisa
At 8:17 PM,
geminirn said…
OH!!I LOVE IT!!!!!So bright and colourful.....the girls are going to go wild...can't wait to see them playing in there.
At 8:26 PM,
Tao's Mommy said…
OH LISA....I cannot believe your so close to leaving!! If you dont post before you leave I WILL BE THINKING OF YOU!! I cannot wait to see pictures of those sweet beautiful girls in their mommy and daddy's arms!!
I LOVE THE PLAYROOM....it is wonderful!!! So safe travels and give us a post as soon as you can!!!
~~HUGS~~
At 10:02 PM,
Lesley said…
Lisa...
Gorgeous room! Well done you guys!!
Counting the minutes!!!!!
Lesley :)
At 4:31 AM,
Louise said…
Oh my gosh Lisa the floors with the foam mats are great!!! No bumps with that!!!
The girls wil love it!
Louise
At 5:50 AM,
Mom 2 six said…
What a cute room !!
I love it. Cant' wait to see the action pictures of the girls in it.
At 5:52 AM,
Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…
WOW, Lisa
"I" want to play in that room...it looks so fun. Hope to have a playdate someday with our little ones......It's PERFECT!!!
At 6:39 AM,
Unknown said…
I LOVE your playroom!! It looks fantastic!!
At 7:33 AM,
Isabelle Boudreau said…
Wow Lisa!! That's amazing! All the kids will want to go play at your house al the time!! Hope you don't mind the crowds!
Isabelle
At 1:50 PM,
Amy B. said…
That is the best playroom EVER. Thanks for the info on the Weygoss house. Hope your journey to your girls is blessed. Amy
At 4:21 PM,
Gina said…
I LOVE your playroom, Lisa! Your girls will love it too! Can't wait to meet you in TWO days!!
Enjoy this last day!
Hugs,
Gina
At 5:40 PM,
Kennedy and Jaida's mom said…
Best wishes on your journey, Lisa and Pierre. I cannot wait to follow your journey.
Beautiful playroom...job well done!
At 5:58 PM,
Anonymous said…
Wow...That is one Awesome playroom!! They are going to LOVE it!!! That chalkboard wall is a terrific idea. They are really lucky little girls!!
Diane :)
xoxo
At 6:47 PM,
Krista Dolan said…
I'm so excited for you!!
2 more days!
Your playroom is beautiful!
At 3:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
What a wonderful playroom!!
At 8:44 AM,
The Hattons... said…
Amazing room! Incredible. Mikiyas would be jealous as his play room is in an unfinished basement. I agree with jo from oz too, and am glad you'll go at it slow. Mikiyas was very overwhelmed when people kept bringing out toys for him. We still have some packaged in the closet and bring them out gradually for him.
At 7:40 AM,
Anonymous said…
Such a great playroom! You guys have done an incredible job getting ready for the girls and by the time you read this, they will have seen the playroom and be home.
Post a Comment
<< Home