Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

July 15, 2007

Another packing picture !


I had forgotten this one and when I read June's comment about Ziplocks, I thought I really had to share it as this is where most of my ziplocks were... its great to pack with ziplocks as then not everything gets mixed up in your luggage, I find anyways !!!

5 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    haha... you are giving me a run for my money on my "queen of ziplocs" title. I always take extras in the big gallon size too - handy if you have to pack dirty or wet clothes while travelling...

    3 more sleeps!

     
  • At 6:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congratulations! We have been following your blog and are looking foward to seeing your posts from Ethiopia. We are in the beginning stages of adoption and can not wait until we get to the point of traveling. Thank you for your blog and good luck picking up your girls.

    God Bless

     
  • At 6:30 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    So exciting!! I've been following your blog for a year now...how awesome to see you finally be able to meet your girls!! Congratulations!!

     
  • At 10:15 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Congratulations!! The time has finally come. How exciting!! Hope all goes well on your trip. I can't wait to see those little faces. I'm really happy for you both. :)

    Take care,
    Diane
    xoxo

     
  • At 8:30 AM, Blogger Chatter said…

    Have a safe and wonderful trip!! The toy room looks welcoming :)
    Can't wait to see pics!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home