Granola bars !!!
As I have mentionned here before, I have been having granola bar drives for my showers plus at work ! Well I have had gotten TONS !!!!!
I'm soo excited cause this means that we will be able to give every child in our CHOIR programs a granola bar ! There is over 350 children in our programs and with the amount I received, I will still have some left over to share with my sponsor child (Penale) and her friends at the compassion project, plus we will still have a few left to give to children that are begging on the street and are hungry!
Last night I took them all out of the boxes and packaged them, here are a few pictures!


THANK YOU to everyone that has donated granola bars, its much appreciated !
I'm soo excited cause this means that we will be able to give every child in our CHOIR programs a granola bar ! There is over 350 children in our programs and with the amount I received, I will still have some left over to share with my sponsor child (Penale) and her friends at the compassion project, plus we will still have a few left to give to children that are begging on the street and are hungry!
Last night I took them all out of the boxes and packaged them, here are a few pictures!
THANK YOU to everyone that has donated granola bars, its much appreciated !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

5 Comments:
At 7:56 AM,
Tao's Mommy said…
WOW.....that is a lot of granola bars...how wonderful!!!
At 1:03 PM,
Louise said…
Great job Lisa...that is a lot of granola bars!!!
Louise
At 1:29 PM,
Anonymous said…
wow lisa !!! that's alot of bars!!! good job!!!! Have a wonderfull trip..what an amazing experience it will be. Your time is finally here!!! You guys are going to be great parents!!! hopefully our turn will come fast!!!! ;o) I can't whait to see your girls!!!!
congrats again!!!!!
julie and shawn
At 4:52 PM,
geminirn said…
WOW!WOW!WOW!!! JUST LOOK AT ALL THOSE BARS!!!!!!This is WONDERFUL...wish i could see all their faces when you hand out those bars....i'm sure it will be priceless!!
At 7:27 PM,
Renee said…
Lisa- you are amazing!
Renee
Post a Comment
<< Home