4 days left and we're all packed and ready to go !
Well since Pierre and I have to work until the night before we leave and that this was our last days off this week-end, we have finished all our packing and little things around the house!
Here is a picture of stuff before its packed and after.... Our inlaws came and some friends (THANK YOU GUYS !) came over to help and have supper with us to be able to spend time with us before we leave ! We had a great night ! Here are some pics...


.JPG)
.JPG)
The stroller is ready...

The hich chairs are set up...

So tonight is our last night at home just Pierre and I, its SOOO hard to believe that we will soon have Marika and Karelle running around the house !
We have been SOO busy lately that tonight we are going for supper and taking the night for us!
4 more sleeps !
Here is a picture of stuff before its packed and after.... Our inlaws came and some friends (THANK YOU GUYS !) came over to help and have supper with us to be able to spend time with us before we leave ! We had a great night ! Here are some pics...
The stroller is ready...
The hich chairs are set up...
So tonight is our last night at home just Pierre and I, its SOOO hard to believe that we will soon have Marika and Karelle running around the house !
We have been SOO busy lately that tonight we are going for supper and taking the night for us!
4 more sleeps !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

14 Comments:
At 6:22 AM,
Anonymous said…
Wow Lisa! Looks like you are all set to go! I am so excited for you guys!!
--Danielle
At 6:44 AM,
Anonymous said…
Excellent use of ziploc bags in packing. You can never have too many ziplocs. :)
june
At 8:05 AM,
Gina said…
Yay Lisa! You're all set to go! I'm envious, I haven't started packing yet - I'll be starting today. Can't wait to see you in Toronto!
Gina
At 8:37 AM,
DEBRA said…
Lisa,
So excited for you. This is it....your life will forever be changed. Have a safe and wonderful trip. I am looking forward to seeing pictures of the 4 of you together.
Debbie
At 8:53 AM,
Anonymous said…
Best wishes on your journey of a lifetime!!!
At 9:11 AM,
Julie M. said…
YEAH!!! I am SO happy for you and Pierre that it is finally time for you to travel. I cannot wait until I see you in the airport with the girls! I will miss you SOOOOOOOOO much, but am glad you are leaving, because that means you will be back soon!
Julie
At 10:10 AM,
Anonymous said…
WOW!The time has finally arrived.....how exciting!looking forward of seeing photos of the four of you together....enjoy each and every moment.
safe travelling!!!!!
At 1:59 PM,
Brightlight said…
I am so thrilled for you... safe travels; looking forward to seeing pictures of the four of you together. Gloria
At 8:01 PM,
Jane said…
Lisa
How exciting! I've been following your blog since I bought a shirt for my daughter-in-law. Now I can't wait to see a picture of all four of you together. Have a safe trip!
At 8:37 PM,
Ricki said…
Yay Lisa! I too am sooo excited for you! I can't wait to see you all together as a family. I will be anxiously waiting for pictures!
Ricki
At 5:53 AM,
Louise said…
Lisa,
I can't believe that finally it is your turn to post pictures of your bags packed and the highchairs ready!! I am just sooo very excited for you! Can't wait to see you come home!!!
At 8:35 AM,
Lesley said…
Oh Lisa,
Safe travels my friend!
Excited and gloriously happy for you...kiss those baby girls and hold them tight.
Lesley xoxox
At 9:11 AM,
The Turgeon Expansion said…
So excited for you guys! Safe travels and take lots of pictures!!
Rhonda
At 10:30 AM,
Anonymous said…
Can't wait to hear all about your trip and see pictures of your girls in your arms!
Post a Comment
<< Home