Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

August 20, 2007

New blog...

Since we are now home with Marika and Karelle and went from being on our adoption journey to having our girls home and the start of a new life as a family of four, we have decided that we would start another blog to keep things seperate and organized.

I will still keep this blog and finish updating it with the rest of our adoption trip and for adoption related stuff so that families at the beginning of their journey or going through the adoption process can still locate lots of information about adopting from Ethiopia. I will also post general updates on our girls and adoption related things we will do in the months and years to come! Someday we hope to be on another adoption journey as well !

And then our new blog (http://thegoguenfamily2.blogspot.com) will be private in order for friends and family can keep up with the adventures of our family and watch our girls grow even if they won't see them very often! If you would like to receive an invite for our new blog, please send me an email at lisagoguen19@yahoo.ca.

Thank you for everyone's support throughout the past two years, we have made lifelong friends through our blog and the friendships mean the world to us !

I will continue with our adoption trip and more on the girls soon...

2 Comments:

  • At 6:52 AM, Blogger Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…

    SIGN me up for the new blog please....I would be lost without your blog!!

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Blogger Krista Dolan said…

    oh yes, I would love to follow your new blog!
    I can't wait till we can visit Moncton again, and get all the girls together for a play date.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home