Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

August 19, 2007

Day 4

This morning we again were at the Kid's Hope program for the morning doing art with the children ! We had a great time and again we laughed, danced and painted with the children. They are such a joy to be around and sooo love the attention of having people over to spend time with them !

This afternoon, Pierre, Berthe and I visited my sponsor child Penale ! It was SOOOO wonderful to see her and her family again. This visit, I had asked if it would be possible to bring her and her family out to lunch at a restaurant. Her mother recently had another little girl so was not able to make it to lunch, but Penale and her father did and we had such a great time. She ordered an ice cream after her meal and enjoyed it however was eating it REALLY slow..... I was not sure she was liking it too much.. but anyways she asked to bring it home so, yes, we did package ice cream and brought it home and when we got there, she sat and shared it with her younger sister (who is now 3), there are three girls in their family and was then eating it much better so we figured out that she was not eating it at the restaurant in order to save it to be able to share it with her sister, it was precious.

Here are a few pictures of our visit with them.










5 Comments:

  • At 5:14 AM, Blogger Deanna said…

    Thank you so much for posting these synopsis' of your trip. I, for one, am enjoying them so much!

     
  • At 7:04 AM, Blogger Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…

    Lisa,

    I LOVE your stories and your pictures. I am freaking our here as I'm 110% positive that the young boy holding the Art work is "Kirubel" my sponsor child...I can't believe it!!!

     
  • At 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Thank you So much for the nice picture and video. We enjoy them so much. They are So precious!!!

     
  • At 2:30 PM, Blogger Krista Dolan said…

    The videos are sooo sweet!

    I am loving the updates! Please keep them coming.

     
  • At 4:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I am thoroughly enjoying reading about your trip and seeing all the pictures. Thanks so much for sharing!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home