Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

August 07, 2007

We're home !!!!




First of all THANK YOU soo much for all the wonderful comments that we have had posted on the last blog, it was heartwarming and it will be soo great to save for the girls !

Sorry for the lack of post since we have been back from Ethiopia but we only had a few more days that daddy would be with us before he went back to work so we made the best out of that time and I wasn't on the computer much except for organizing pictures of our trip as there are lots and I know lots of people are waiting to see some !

In the meantime, we had such a wonderful arrival at the airport with friends and family and some have posted about it on their blogs so I thought I would post the links so you could see as they have written such beautiful words as well. We are soo thankful for the support we have received throughout this journey !

http://thejourneyofourfamily.blogspot.com/

http://ourethiopianadoptionstory.blogspot.com/

The girls are doing wonderful and I can't wait to share stories and more pictures of them, they are quite hilarious and love to make everyone laugh that's for sure ! We have been blessed with amazing little ones and are soo happy to be home and waking up to their babbling (they sing and talk to each other from one crib to the other as they share a room and we can hear them from our bedroom.... they did this while we were in Ethiopia too and well its just the best way to start your morning that's for sure !It feels like they have always been here with us even if it has just been a little over a week !

Here is three of my favorite pictures as there are MANY that I love of course and well thank you for your patience with my slow posts, I will write again soon...

26 Comments:

  • At 7:47 PM, Blogger DEBRA said…

    Hi Lisa and welcome home.

    It is so good to see pictures of you and your family. Congratualtions again and I am looking forward to reading and seeing more pictures of the girls.....and of course you and Pierre!!!

    P.S.we are leaving on Aug 28th for Ethiopia!!!!!

    Debbie

     
  • At 7:51 PM, Blogger Chatter said…

    Welcome Back!! I've been checking daily watching for an update. Lisa, they are absolute dolls!! They are too cute and I loved the story about them chatting back and forth in their crib. Ahhh.... you and Pierre must be smiling constantly. Thanks for posting! Welcome home :)
    love those pics :)
    Chandra

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Blogger Ricki said…

    Thanks for taking the time to do a blog post! I was so excited to see more pictures. I can't get over how much Karelle has grown since you were there in February. They look like they are settling in with their new mommy and daddy very well. You are obviously doing a good job....as I knew you would!
    Looking forward to more posts!
    Ricki

     
  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I agree with Ricki... Karelle has grown SO much! Glad you are all home safe and sound!

    June
    oh and Debbie's PS applies to me too. :)

     
  • At 3:46 AM, Blogger Louise said…

    YAY I am soo happy to see an updated post! I too can't believe how much Karelle has grown in just a few months!! That is too precious about them talking back and forth between cribs....what an awesome sound to wake up to!
    Louise

     
  • At 4:10 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Ohh Lisa, your girls are so beautiful! I am so happy for you that they are home and you are now a family!!

    Looking forward to seeing more pics! :-)

    --Danielle

     
  • At 4:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome home!! I was so happy to get up this a.m. and see your update! I cannot wait to hear more of your trip and see more pictures. I am certain it was amazing!!

     
  • At 5:00 AM, Blogger Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…

    Welcome Home,

    What beautiful little girls you have. I LOVED the pictures. Thanks for sharing. I smiled when I read about them talking to each other....so sweet! Your family is still the big talk over here on PEI. You really have touched so many hearts that you don't even know. Take care and see you soon.

     
  • At 5:42 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome Home! Your girls are so beautiful! I was so happy to see their pictures when I opened your blog!! Looking forward to seeing more! Congrats!

     
  • At 5:50 AM, Blogger Julie M. said…

    Hey Lisa...

    Thank you so much for sharing more pictures of the girls, and as I have said 100000 times before, they are SO BEAUTIFUL! I can just picture them talking to each other in the morning from eachothers cribs...too cute!

    I hope you are all feeling better, and I can't wait to see more pics!

    Julie

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Welcome home!! So happy for you guys!! Your girls are beautiful!!!

     
  • At 8:13 AM, Blogger Lisa said…

    Hey Lisa and Pierre! Your girls are GEORGOUS!! Congrats!!!!

     
  • At 9:28 AM, Blogger Amy B. said…

    Oh...I am so glad to see you made it home safely with your beautiful girls. I am so happy for you. What a beautiful way you described your morning too! Blessings, Amy

     
  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Isabelle Boudreau said…

    Welcome home!!! They are adorable!!! Can't wait to get to know them!
    Isabelle
    xxx

     
  • At 10:42 AM, Blogger The Turgeon Expansion said…

    Welcome home girls! Pierre and you must have perma-grins on your face all day long! Can't wait for more pics and stories...

    Rhonda

     
  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Oh my god Lisa...Je suis tellement contente!!Elles sont tellement belles!! Félicitations encore. J'ai vraiment hate de vous voir.

    Love,
    Diane :)
    xoxo

     
  • At 11:52 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Lisa
    I kept checking your blog to see if you were back...I saw pictures of your arrival at the airport on Isabelle&Andre's blog...welcome home! The girls are BEAUTIFUL, and seem soooo happy!!! I can't wait to see the rest of your pictures and meet the girls!

    Carole

     
  • At 12:44 PM, Blogger Sarah said…

    I too have been waiting to see those first pictures! The girls are gorgeous! I can't wait to see more of your trip.

    Take care,
    S.

     
  • At 4:26 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Welcome home! You must be walking on air! May you continue to be richly blessed and enjoy those babblings... Great to see their little smiles... Lots of hugs from Jo, Ian, Meseret and Haimanot in Australia.x

     
  • At 6:38 PM, Blogger Rebecca said…

    They are precious! I am so excited to see them and love that they talk and sing to each other in the mornings! Sweet girls!!

     
  • At 6:55 PM, Blogger Mom 2 six said…

    Welcome !!
    So glad to see things are good.
    The pictures are great !!

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger geminirn said…

    WELCOME HOME!!!!!!the girls are adorable.....wow what a great feeling it must be....now a family of four!!!

    CONGRATS!once again!!!!!

     
  • At 8:15 PM, Blogger Renee said…

    Hi Lisa,
    Welcome home. YOUR daughters are beautiful! I just can't get over how absolutely cute they are! I wish you all the happiness in the world and I look forward to seeing more happy pictures!
    Renee

     
  • At 11:41 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    Welcome home! It's so great to know your girls are safe & sound with you. I look forward to seeing your family pictures.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    congrats lisa!! the girls are beautiful!! I can't wait to see more pics!

     
  • At 10:02 AM, Blogger Mammarazzi Madness said…

    Wow ....they are adorable.
    You must be one cloud nine.
    Andrea ( fredericton)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home