CONGRATULATIONS ARE IN ORDER !!!!
A little late with this post but my friend Julie which came to Ethiopia with me in February and has been such support to me throughout our adoption has gotten HER REFFERAL !!! And its a BOY !!!!!! He just turned 3 and is the sweetest little thing that I have ever seen !!!
He was also in the same room as Marika for a whole month so its sooo exciting that they have that connection too!
And of course Julie and I are sooo excited that we will be able to play dates SOON !!!!!!
Congratulations again guys from the Goguen family, we are SOOO excited for you to bring Mulu home !! I am sooo looking forward to following your journey to your son !The girls will have a ball with a new little boy to play with we are sure of that !
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

6 Comments:
At 6:45 AM,
Julie M. said…
Thank you Lisa! Trevor and I still feel like we are dreaming, and are SOO SOO happy we have a son. I can't even express how happy we are with all the decisions we have made to bring Mulu into our family, and cannot wait to hold him in our arms, and kiss his little cheeks 1000 times over. We are so in love with Mulu, and I feel so blessed with knowing he will have Marika and Karelle to play with (especially considering he will probably remember Marika...How Neat!!!). Thank you Lisa for being one of my best friends, and helping lead us down this amazing road. I couldn't imagine my life any other way!
Julie
At 1:57 PM,
geminirn said…
WOW!!!!!THIS IS GREAT NEWS!!!!!!!
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!TO THE HAPPY FAMILY!!!!!!
At 5:52 AM,
Mom 2 six said…
I remember that post about your friend. A HUGE congrats to Julie and Trevor !!
At 6:20 AM,
Anonymous said…
Thanks for the good news Lisa.
We are so happy for Julie and Trevor.They will be two wonderful parents no doubt.
Their families will be so happy , the day they come back home with him.
We can't wait to see him play with Karelle and Marika.
I'll have them in my prayers every day, Love you lots, Mom and Dad.
At 12:39 PM,
Rempel Family said…
Hi Lisa, I am so happy for you and can't wait to get my Emebet. Have you started your new blog? Could I still have access to it?
At 9:42 PM,
The Hattons... said…
Congratulations for the reuniting of the kids! What a blessing.
Post a Comment
<< Home