Beauzayhu
Beauzayhu is a special girl who is 14 years old that Julie and I met when we were in Ethiopia last February. She is part of the Kid's Hope program and didn't have a sponsor. Julie is now her sponsor. She has a beautiful soul and such a great smile that would light up every room. She has not been dealt the greatest things in life but takes pride in what she has and loves life to the fullest...She loves her friends and was also great with our girls when we visited again once we had Marika and Karelle with us...
I knew I would see B again when we were at Kid's Hope this time so Julie prepared a package that I was sooo delighed to be able to deliver to her....
The minute she saw me, she asked is Julie was with me... when I said no that she did not come this time and would come next year to see her, her face just fell and she started crying... I gave her a big hug and she understood that Julie would come... Julie means a lot to her and she is anxious to see her again that's for sure....
She is such a great girl to be around and we had a lot of fun together. She loved Pierre. She also came to us to the second Kid's Hope when we were doing the medicals along with 4 other girls to help occupy the little kids while they waited to get their medicals done.
Here are some pictures of us with Beauzayhu.
Here she is playing thumb war with Pierre.
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

2 Comments:
At 8:48 AM,
geminirn said…
What a beautiful girl........I'm sure she will always tresure the time she spent with the two of you,just as you guys will tresure the time spent with her.
At 8:52 AM,
Julie M. said…
Hey Lisa......thank you for dedicating a post to B...you know how much she means to me, and I love looking at her pictures! B is such a beautiful person, and has so much dignity and courage for a little girl. I dream all the time of the day I will get to see her again, and am so happy she is well taken care of and take peace knowing she is safe because of the work CHOIR does.
Between yours and my blog, B is going to be quite the little superstar!
Julie
Post a Comment
<< Home