Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

March 29, 2007

Things I brought back from Ethiopia part 2


Here are three orthodox crosses.. one for our home and the other two for the girl's nursery

Here is a bracelet and necklace that I found sooo nice !

Here are 3D wooden giraffes all hand carved

Here is a Wooden pot that I bought at the nearby art gallery

6 Comments:

  • At 12:28 PM, Blogger esther said…

    WOW!!! The pieces you brought home are gorgeous! Amazing workmanship...

     
  • At 2:02 PM, Blogger hazel said…

    Hi Lisa,

    Thanks for posting the pics - I love to see works by local artisans. I especially love the bowl and crosses. I can't wait till it's my turn to go to Ethiopia. I will make sure I leave lots of room for shopping.

     
  • At 5:02 AM, Blogger Jenny said…

    I love the giraffes! They are stunning!

     
  • At 7:56 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said…

    How did you find time to shop in Ethiopia with all you did....I guess "when there is a will there is a way"....right???
    Beautiful things that you brought back....My fav is the necklace and braclet!!

     
  • At 9:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    BEAUTIFUL Lisa!!!!

    Carrie

     
  • At 9:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    beautiful craft - wood work. I love the giraffes!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home