Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

March 25, 2007

Care package for Marika & Karelle !


We are very lucky, there is a family we know from Halifax (Dawn and Gerald !) that are soon leaving for Ethiopia to bring their little boy and girl home !

They have offered to bring a care package for the girls from us and we are SOOOO thankful !

I have been preparing it since I have been back and have sent it to them today with another friend that was going to visit !(thanks Louise)

Here is a picture of the care package. We have sent them a photo album with pictures of us and of me with them from when I visited them in February. We have also sent two stuff puppy dogs and two pink blankets,we hope they will enjoy it !

6 Comments:

  • At 7:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What a great idea Lisa!! Love the puppies.

    Carrie

     
  • At 8:01 AM, Blogger Mom 2 six said…

    That's a wonderful idea !!
    How sweet for them to take it for you...

     
  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said…

    That is wonderful that the family will take it for you. I bet they will be able to bring some pictures home of the girls for you too!!!
    Those puppies look so soft and cuddly. I'm sure the girls will LOVE the photo album!!!

     
  • At 9:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Wow Lisa, c'est excitant! C'est sur que ça les fera sentir encore plus que vous êtes là et pensez à elles! Je suis sur qu'elles savent qu'elles ont un papa et une maman qui les aiment beaucoup beaucoup!
    Monique xo

     
  • At 12:16 PM, Blogger esther said…

    how fun!!! the gifts are so great...and what a blessing to have wonderful friends too!!!

     
  • At 9:20 AM, Blogger Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…

    You are such great parents. I know your girls will LOVE their puppies..how cute!! Remember, each day is day closer to having them in your arms.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home