Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

March 22, 2007

Great picture and quote !

I thought this was very cute and needed to be shared !



Stay tuned, tommorow I will have more videos for you of the visit with my sponsor child which was AMAZING !

Lisa

4 Comments:

  • At 7:39 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said…

    What a great quote Lisa!! The picture is great too....
    I'll be waiting for the video......cant wait!!!

     
  • At 10:55 AM, Blogger Bingaling said…

    Lisa,
    Thanks for posting this picture! I promptly "stole" it for my own blog...I hope you don't mind. I also posted the link to your blog on my blog so that more people can see your fantastic photos and videos. I have been meaning to thank you for posting the photos and videos - they are so fantastic. Your girls are going to have a wonderful set of photos of their home country when they get older. Seeing your pictures makes me want to get to Ethiopia even sooner!
    Thanks again,
    Chanda

     
  • At 2:52 PM, Blogger Krista Dolan said…

    What a wonderful quote!!
    I think I'll steal it for my blog too if its ok with you.
    Krista

     
  • At 7:46 PM, Blogger Lisa, Pierre, Marika,Karelle, Yakim, Tarik and Zavier said…

    of course, steal ahead !! That's why I post them, I hope others can share them on their blogs !

    Lisa

     

Post a Comment

<< Home