Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

March 21, 2007

Sight Seeing !





This post is about how breath taking the view of Addis Ababa was from the mountain top!

Selamneh brought us to a really neat eucalyptus forest... The trees were really really big and two colors of wood.... I also bought some wood pieces that I will show in pictures in another post that have the two different wood colors, it was really neat ! It was much colder on top of this mountain as we were 11000 thousand feet above sea level but it was a nice breeze....


Here is part of the group in the eucalyptus forest




The pictures and videos again don't do justice but still wanted to share them !

3 Comments:

  • At 8:38 AM, Blogger Just Us Girls said…

    Beautiful!!!

     
  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said…

    Yaaay.... Now I finally have a display name & I'm not anonymous anymore!

    Anyway, that is very beautiful...

     
  • At 3:15 PM, Blogger esther said…

    my goodness, i miss checking your blog for 2 days...and there is sooo much more to read and see. i love it lisa!! the landscape is absolutely gorgeous!!! i can't wait for my "eye's spy"...in Ethiopia.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home