Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

April 14, 2007

By popular demand.....


Ok i'm really not a nice friend but Julie I have to share the picture I have....

And guys remember that the towel is making it THAT much nicer hehehe.. and actually its much nicer on the picture than in real life huh Julie..... the pattern was really not that bad.. it was the TUTU (or contour bathing suit as Julie calls it) that was the hit !
Are you still my friend Julie ????
Like she said though it was all in good fun and some of our greatest memories are of that day and of us shopping for bathing suits and getting the best laughs of our lives..... We will NEVER forget that !!!

3 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Blogger Lesley said…

    Thanks Lisa! Very funny story, I can just imagine you guys screaming with laughter.It's the kind of story that memories are made of.
    Thanks for sharing...and I'm sure Julie is still your friend, it doesn't look THAT bad! :)
    Lesley

     
  • At 9:26 AM, Blogger Louise said…

    You caved Lisa...poor Julie. I am sure she must have some funny embarrasing picture that she can share at the next gathering. LOL
    Too funny!!
    Louise

     
  • At 5:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Lisa Lisa Lisa........Yes I'm still your friend. But man....you wait!

    Julie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home