A great birthday gift !
Thanks everyone for your birthday wishes and wonderful gifts , they are much appreciated !
Today was my first birthday as a MOM and it was great !!! I can't believe that this was my last birthday before I get to share it with our girls..... I can't wait....
Tonight, I got the greatest gift of all though.....when I got home from work I found a package from our agency in our mail box..... It was the hardcopies of the new updated pictures of the girls. They had sent us the two best ones by email and there were 6 more pictures that were either blurry or the girls were not looking at the camera .......I didn't know she had taken more so this was a very nice suprise and for it to come on my birthday I know in my heart that it was a sign that they were thinking of me today !!!
Today was my first birthday as a MOM and it was great !!! I can't believe that this was my last birthday before I get to share it with our girls..... I can't wait....
Tonight, I got the greatest gift of all though.....when I got home from work I found a package from our agency in our mail box..... It was the hardcopies of the new updated pictures of the girls. They had sent us the two best ones by email and there were 6 more pictures that were either blurry or the girls were not looking at the camera .......I didn't know she had taken more so this was a very nice suprise and for it to come on my birthday I know in my heart that it was a sign that they were thinking of me today !!!
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

5 Comments:
At 8:49 PM,
Tao's Mommy said…
Happy, Happy Birthday my friend!!! It is so weird...my birthday was yesterday!!!
What a wonderful birthday gift that you received!!!
At 10:05 PM,
Dallas, Lisa, Zane, and Ayana said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! I didn't know it was your birthday.... I wonder what your girls will do for you next year?
At 7:33 AM,
Jill, Trevor, Kohl, Aliah said…
Happy Birthday Again Lisa,
I for sure believe it was a sign that your girls were thinking of you on your special day....chokes me up! There's nothing like being a Mom so congrats with this being your first birthday knowing your girls will be home soon to you..
At 6:57 PM,
esther said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LISA - i agree, what a perfect b-day gift!!!
At 5:03 AM,
Mom to Kayli and Mya said…
HAPPY BIRTHDAY Lisa!! What a wonderful birthday gift...
Hugs
Carrie
Post a Comment
<< Home