Happy Thanksgiving !
Happy Thanksgiving everyone !
On our adoption forum yesterday, some of us posted what we were most thankful for! I decided to write a few things here as well.
Pierre and I are thankful for the love we share everyday and that has brought us through so much !
We are really thankful for the wonderful families and friends that have been there for us and help keep us busy during our adoption journey !
We are thankful for having jobs that we both love and that let's us do lots of Overtime !
We are thankful for our health and for living in a country where health care is all covered !
We are thankful that we have a warm home to come to every night... and our comfy bed
What we are most thankful for this year is to be emotionally and financially able to adopt two babies at this point in our lives, we feel truly blessed and so lucky that this path was chosen for us !
We are thankful (in a way I guess) that our first baby gave his or her life to save mine in order to give me a chance to be a mother (again) to our two little ones waiting in Ethiopia! We learned that when a door closes another opens and we are thankful for that as well !
I could keep going but will stop now, but before I would love to share a video that another adoptive family took on their recent trip to Ethiopia. It will help realize how lucky we truly are and help to see that for everyone that has helped us with our fundraising events that you will be making a difference in the life of children like the ones in the video !
Please take a moment to watch it.
http://ethiopiaadoption.blogspot.com/2006/10/ethiopia-trip-2006.html
On our adoption forum yesterday, some of us posted what we were most thankful for! I decided to write a few things here as well.
Pierre and I are thankful for the love we share everyday and that has brought us through so much !
We are really thankful for the wonderful families and friends that have been there for us and help keep us busy during our adoption journey !
We are thankful for having jobs that we both love and that let's us do lots of Overtime !
We are thankful for our health and for living in a country where health care is all covered !
We are thankful that we have a warm home to come to every night... and our comfy bed
What we are most thankful for this year is to be emotionally and financially able to adopt two babies at this point in our lives, we feel truly blessed and so lucky that this path was chosen for us !
We are thankful (in a way I guess) that our first baby gave his or her life to save mine in order to give me a chance to be a mother (again) to our two little ones waiting in Ethiopia! We learned that when a door closes another opens and we are thankful for that as well !
I could keep going but will stop now, but before I would love to share a video that another adoptive family took on their recent trip to Ethiopia. It will help realize how lucky we truly are and help to see that for everyone that has helped us with our fundraising events that you will be making a difference in the life of children like the ones in the video !
Please take a moment to watch it.
http://ethiopiaadoption.blogspot.com/2006/10/ethiopia-trip-2006.html
Click to join MaritimeEthiopiaAdopt

1 Comments:
At 7:27 PM,
esther said…
loved your list...
and that video was SO powerful
blessings to you guys
Post a Comment
<< Home