Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

September 03, 2006

Our article (in french)

I am posting our article that appeared in the paper this past week-end. There is a few errors , one of them being that our agency is not CHOIR but CAFAC and they didn't get that so I will contact them on Tuesday :) Other than that I was happy with the article and it seems to explain very well what we are doing and how we decided to build our family !

Here it is..... Enjoy !

http://www.canadaeast.org/letoile/dieppe/20060902/05.pdf

1 Comments:

  • At 8:58 AM, Blogger Tao's Mommy said…

    Hi Lisa,
    Been following your journey on the CAFAC board. I was a "silent" member as I was trying to decide which country I was going to adopt from. Look forward to the rest of your journey!!!
    Keep blogging.....

     

Post a Comment

<< Home