Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

August 30, 2006

My interview for the paper !

This morning, I had an interview with l'ETOILE, a french newspaper that we have here in NB.

The article will be published in this week-ends (Saturday's) paper if you would like to see... Once I have a copy, I will try to post it here online in case someone did not get the paper !

I am anxious to see the article as there were many questions asked and many discussions had... so I hope the journalist will be able to write it up so that it will explain what we are doing and why we are having this fundraiser... Hopefully it will bring awareness and that more people will attend the event !

He also said that he would visit again once the children are home to write another article.

Only one week left before the fundraiser event. We are hoping for nice weather.....

1 Comments:

  • At 5:19 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Bonjour Lisa et Pierre,

    Nous vous souhaitons la meilleure chance du monde avec cette aventure qui vous guidera vers vos enfants. Féliciation pour avoir organisé une si belle levée de fond et pour le succès qu'elle a apporté.

    Bon courage!

    Isabelle et Jean-Marc Goguen

     

Post a Comment

<< Home