Our Adoption Journey to Ethiopia !

This website was created in order to be able to share our adoption journey to Ethiopia with our friends and family!
CHERISH yesterday, LIVE for today and DREAM of tommorow!

June 16, 2006

Immunizations and our travel clinic staff !

One month ago, we had went to the travel clinic to receive our first set of shots to be able to travel to Africa. There are many immunizations that you need when you travel abroad. I had gotten 4 shots last time and Pierre 3 and then yesterday was our second visit and I got 2 shots and Pierre got 3 again !

There are some that I already had and that Pierre didn't and some of mine could be combined as well. The first time we went both of our arms had hurt a lot, however this time we are good !

The staff at our travel clinic are soo nice. We had a different nurse each time and when they check the file and see that we are going to Ethiopia, they look puzzled until we explain that we are adopting. Both nurses have asked me to bring them a post card from Ethiopia to put on their wall (they have a map of the world and pin the post-cards that everyone sends them on the country where its from)... I also told them that I would bring the babies in for a visit upon our return home.

We now only need one more visit with the clinic for our final boosters which will be in 5 months !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home